Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Clarisonic Mia

I wanted to share my thoughts regarding this little skincare device, I had been looking to get one of these for over a year before I decided to purchase it, I debated allot was it worth paying $149 for this!! what if it irritates my skin, I checked several reviews in different websites allot of the reviews where good after a year of debating I decided I'm going to get it.


A little about my skin:
I have sensitive combination skin that tends to break out, in the winter I have dry patches around my chin and sometimes cheek area in the warmer months my skin can get really oily

I have been using the Clarisonic for about 4 months now and I can honestly say I have seen a difference in the texture of my skin it is allot smoother than before, I haven't had any big breakouts like I use to, I also noticed that any type of blackhead is removed my makeup goes on allot smoother, I am really happy that I purchased it, I would definitely re-purchase another one if I needed it I feel it was well worth it

I use my Clarisonic every other day even though it says its OK to use daily, I use the sensitive brush and that works great for me, I use my regular face cleanser with it

If you have been debating about getting it I would definitely would recommend it

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love the clarisonic it is totally worth the money!

    ReplyDelete