Friday, April 22, 2011

On a mission for healthier hair


I am always looking for stuff that will make my hair softer and healthier I have been looking at the WEN cleansing conditioner for a while and finally broke down and bought it I figured why not. I got mine from QVC I got a set of to with 2 different scents out of the 2 I really prefer the pomegranate, I thought the sweet almond mint would be kinda sweet but its not its more herbally scent, not bad but I prefer the other one better. I'm just trying these out I would update on a later post :)

I also went to Sephora during the week and I have been using the Black Vanilla Hair Conditioner by Carol's Daughter on and off for a while now and I love the scent I just wish the smell would stay in your hair, so I found the matching leave in conditioner and mainly I just bought it for the scent to spray on the days I don't wash my hair I figured it would be better than spraying perfume or body spray because of the alcohol

No comments:

Post a Comment