Thursday, April 14, 2011

Tarte Goodies...



I stopped at ULTA today and I found this cute make up bag from tarte that had sample size items in it. I have been wanting to try tarte's cheek stain but had been debating if I wanted to pay $30 for something I might not  like so when I saw this I thought this is my chance to try a few things from this line
 For $34 it includes the following:
1. Vitamin-infused lipgloss
2. Natural cheek stain (true love)
3. Lights camera lashes (appears to be full size)
4. Smooth operator micronized clay finishing powder
5. Amazonian clay water proof liner & brush (in bronze, brush has to ends )

I like when companies have these type of mini kits you get to try a few items and see if you really like something there also great mini items for travel

I also came across Revlon scented nail polish I picked up the one in cotton candy but they had other scents also like Grape for a purple polish and cherry for a red polish I thought that was pretty neat

No comments:

Post a Comment