Sunday, March 20, 2011

1st Day of Spring



I went to Target yesterday looking for the camera I have been wanting for a while and they didn't have it anymore :(  but I picked up somethings I have been wanting to try
Revlon: Color burst lip gloss in Gold Dust
Revlon: Color burst lipstick in Petal
Physicians Formula Happy Booster glow & mood boosting powder in beige
E.L.F.: Day 2 Night eyeshadow quad
Aveeno: Clear Complexion daily cleansing pads (this is a re-purchase Ive been breaking out I think due to stress and the last time I used these they help clear me up with out feeling harsh on my skin)

Its the first day of spring and it still feels like winter today and according to the weather report  it will be like this for the rest of the week it will rain and be in the high 50's which is cold for California :P

1 comment:

  1. Lovely blog!New follower!I loved that also followed!
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete