Monday, March 14, 2011

E.L.F. @ Target

Finally the target by my house has E.L.F products they don't carry the entire line but they do have some of the $1 and the studio line here are some of my favorite items I order these online but I did see some of these at the store

Brushes: Left to Right
Powder Brush: this is my favorite I have 3 of them I use this one to apply my foundation and also powder its really soft its a flat top it works better than my MAC brushes it doesn't shed and its only $3

Stipple Brush: I use this to apply my brighter blushes

Blush Brush: I use this to apply highlighter or to set my concealer under the eye

Face products:
Blush and bronzing powder:  This is really nice the blush color is a peachy pink color and the bronzer is also a nice shade both with a slight shimmer

Pressed powder: I like this powder to set my foundation or if I need to powder my nose

Golden Bronzer: This has 4 different shades I use the lighter shades as a highlight you can even use it as a natural eye shadows really nice

Flawless Finish Foundation: I was really impressed with this Foundation the coverage is good and so is the finish it also has an SPF 15 which I prefer

No comments:

Post a Comment