Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Marc Jacobs Daisy EAU so fresh



I stopped at Sephora & Victoria Secret yesterday I wanted to smell the new Marc Jacobs perfume since I love the original so much and its similar in scent just has a slight difference but I still liked it so I ended up getting it look how big the bottle is I wish the original came in a huge bottle like that
I had a $20.00 card from Victoria Secret so I went and got some body splashes and the matching lotion in Plumdrop Since Spring and summer are around the corner these will be nice to freshen up

3 comments:

  1. My mother is obsessed with the original Marc Jacobs. I'm not a fan but maybe I'll like this one more?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The scent is similar to the original but with slight difference but still light like the original
    Notes:Natural Raspberry, Grapefruit, Pear, Violet, Wild Rose, Apple Blossom, Musks, Cedarwood, Plum
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. woow
    Love it <33


    xoxo,
    Ivânia Diamond*

    Portuguese Fashion Blogger

    ReplyDelete